PHP Training course in Kalyan-Param Computer Education.
PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that can do all sorts of things: evaluate form data sent from a browser, build custom web content to serve the browser, talk to a database, and even send and receive cookies (little packets of data that your browser uses to remember things, like if you're logged in to Codecademy).
PHP is very useful language for development of a website. Its advantages had proved that PHP has prepared its way in the world of technology. PHP + web 2.0 are a rich application build in AJAX technology. Web 2.0 had created dynamics like Facebook, Flickers, and Yahoo. These advantages add its importance in website development. Because of these technologies, PHP is greatly in demand by the web developers.
PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP)Duration: 1.5 Months
Basics of PHP
- Introduction, Getting started with PHP, Syntax, Echo / Print, Variables & Constants, Data Types, Comments, Attributes, Operators, Decision Making & Loops, Predefined Functions, Date and Time
PHP Form Handling
- Strings, Arrays, GET ,POST and REQUEST methods , Reading fields from HTML,PHP Validations
File Handling, Session, Cookies in PHP
- File Open/Read, File Create/Write, File Deletion, File Upload, Cookies, Sessions, Filters
Errors and Exception Handling in PHP
- Compilation of Errors and Warning, Parse error, syntax error, Undeﬁned index Error Reporting, Exception Handling
- MySQLi connect , Loop through MySQLi results, Prepared statements in MySQLi Escaping Strings, Debugging SQL in MySQLi, MySQLi query How to get data from a prepared statement, MySQLi Insert ID, Close connection, Joins
Object Oriented Programming
- Defining PHP classes, Creating objects in PHP, Calling Member Functions. Constructor functions, Destructor, Inheritance, Function Overriding, Access Specifiers Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Static and Final Keywords, Calling Parent Constructors Namespaces, Functions