OOPs using C++ Training Course in Kalyan-Param Computer Education.
Object-oriented concepts form the base of all modern programming languages. Understanding the basic concepts of object-orientation helps a developer to use various modern day programming languages, more effectively. C++ is an object-oriented programming language that intends to be a simple, modern, and general-purpose programming language for application development. The course is applicable to students who want to enter the world of object-oriented programming, using the C++ language.
OOPs using C++Duration: 1.5 Months
- Software Evolution, Procedure-Oriented Programming, Object- Oriented Programming, Basic Concepts of OOP, Benefits & Applications of OOP, Introduction to C++, C++ Statements, Structure of C++, Creating Source File, Compiling & Linking.
Tokens, Expression & Control Structure
- Tokens, Keywords, Identifiers & Constants, Data types, Storage Classes, Declaration, Operators, Operator Precedence, Implicit Conversions, Type Cast Operator, Scope Resolution Operator, Control Structure.
Functions in C++
- Introduction, Main Function, Function Prototyping, Call by Value, Call by Reference, Return by Reference, Inline Function, Default Arguments, Recursion, Function Overloading, Math Library Function
Classes & Objects
- Introduction, Structure of Class, Defining Members of Class, Arrays within a Class, Private & Public Members, Memory Allocation for Object, Static Data Member, Arrays of Objects, Objects as Function Arguments, Friendly Functions, Returning Objects, Pointers to Members, Local Classes
Constructors & Destructors
- Introduction, Constructors, Parameterized Constructor, Constructor with Default Arguments, Multiple Constructors in Class, Dynamic Initialization of Object, Copy Constructor, Dynamic Constructor, Two- Dimensional Arrays, const Objects, Destructors
Operator Overloading & Type Conversion
- Introduction, Operator Overloading, Overloading Unary Operators, Overloading Binary Operators, Manipulation of Strings Using Operators, Rules for Overloading Operators, Type Conversion
- Introduction, Derived Classes, Single Inheritance, Making Private Member Inheritable, Multilevel Inheritance, Multiple Inheritance, Hierarchical Inheritance, Hybrid Inheritance, Virtual Base Classes, Abstract Classes, Constructors in Derived Classes, Nesting of Classes
Pointers, Virtual Functions & Polymorphism
- Introduction, Pointers, Pointers to Objects, this Pointer, Pointer to Derived Classes, Virtual Functions, Pure Virtual Functions, Virtual Constructors & Destructors
Managing Console I/O Operations
- Introduction, C++ Streams, Stream Classes, Unformatted I/O Operations, Formatted Console I/O Operations, Manipulators
Working with Files
- Introduction, Classes for File Stream Operation, Opening & Closing of File, End-of-File, File Modes, File Pointers, Random Access, Command Line Arguments
- Introduction, Basics, Exception Handling Mechanism, Throwing Mechanism, Catching Mechanism, Rethrowing an Exception, Exceptions in Constructors & Destructors, Exception in Operator Overloaded Functions
- Introduction, Class Templates, Class Templates with Multiple Parameters, Function Templates, Function Templates with Multiple Parameters, Overloading of Template Functions, Member Function Templates
Standard Template Library
- Introduction, Components of STL, Containers, Algorithms, Iterators, Application of Container Classes, Function Objects